4. MINIMAL AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in this website. You guarantee and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter in? this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook of us. Should you do this, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, the “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company not to transfer or the title or the intellectual property rights of the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights in it. You may not sell, distribute or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors, and you may not copy or use them in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. Of post ti, of downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. Of post posted User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. THE COMPLIANCE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You do not agree to download, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, the “Content”) in violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringement of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. # ? Some di? Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you can access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You do not agree to download, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. The company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of this Terms or any applicable lawe.
11. THE COMPLIANCE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Website, you agree to abide to the law and to the respect of the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You do not agree to download, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, the “Content”) in violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringement of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO GUARANTEES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, OR REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEE-ABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. # ? This limit applies regardless of whether the damages arise? it of breaching of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempt to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the without? vulnerability of the Site or any system associated or to network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited email, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or any posting? o using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright 2018 MrPirate.
19. LICENSE NO. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States, and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. # ? Change e. Company reserves the right? change it i this Terms. Should a Company look for? i make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we will receive:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the homepage of the fact? change e will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this? This change O conditions o invalid, then? This change E sentence will be finished as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms must be forward-looking.